Scenic Beauty of Burma Tour Detail
|Tour Name :||Scenic Beauty of Burma|
|Program :||5 Nights/ 6 Days|
|Destinations :||Yangon/ Bagan – Mt. Popa/ Heho – Inle Lake|
|Tamarind Code :||04|
Day 1: Arrive to Yangon
You will be welcomed at Yangon International Airport, transfer to hotel.
- Yangon city tour starts with Walking tour in the heart of downtown where you can see interesting colonial building and history of Rangoon … Indian quarter, Sule pagoda, City Hall, Independent monument, Immuel Baptist Church, colonial building along Pansodan Street walk along Kanar street, The classic Strand Hotel, Australian Embassy, British Embassy, General Post Office.
- Visiting to Botataung Pagoda locates on the Yangon Water Front seeing the interesting believe of locals, Chauk Htut Gyi Reclining Buddha Image where we can observe 108 Noble signs of Buddha’s foot print which are shown only on the enlighten one.
- After lunch, visit to Bogyoke market where local merchants offer Myanmar traditional silks, cottons, paintings, tapestries, handicraft, national dress, ethnic fashion, gems and jewelry.
Evening visit to Shwedagon Pagoda the world famous golden stupa. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon to Bagan by an hour flight – visit Bagan
Transfer to Yangon Airport to take flight to Bagan.
A 70 min early morning flight to Bagan; the first and most beautiful capital of Myanmar. Bagan is one of the Asia’s most amazing and richest archaeological sites, situated on the eastern bank of the Ayarwaddy River in the dry zone of Central Myanmar, covering an area of 42 sq. km.
- After arrival to Nyaung Oo Airport, we will visit to Nyaung Oo Typical Market: the morning market is lively with local products trading of variety of beans, sesame, vegetables, flowers, bamboo wares and many vendors are interesting to see.
- Next visit to Shwezigon Pagoda; was built of sandstone carried from the quarry at Turintaung Ranges seven miles away from Shwezigon by using a chain of people, Wetgyi-in Gyubyaukgyi Temple: it was built in early 13th century by a son of King Kyansittha. This temple is known for its well preserved colorful wall paintings depicting scenes from the 550 jatak life stories of Buddha.
After lunch, we will check-in at hotel and take a rest in the afternoon.
- Evening visit starts with Thabyinnyu Temple; was built in 1144 AD by King Alaungsithu, is about 201 feet (61 meters) high and the tallest in Bagan, Htilominlo Temple. Will take a horse cart to the Shwesandaw Pagoda affording unequaled views of Bagan’s landscape. We will climb up from stairways and enjoy panorama view of Bagan plan on sunset will offer you unforgettable memory.
Day 3: Visit Bagan to Mt Popa, an hour boat excursion on Ayarwaddy River at sunset
This morning we will have an opportunity to take a ride of hot air balloon.
- Morning visit to Anada Temple; it is one of the most impressive and exquisite monuments of Bagan, built by King Kyansittha in 1091 A.D., Dhamayangyi Temple; the biggest temple in Bagan built by King Narathu. The craftsmanship of this temple can be regarded one of the best brick works of Bagan Era.
- After that we will drive to palm forest to observe the agrarian lifestyle of this regional farmers extracting palm juice from palm trees and making a local favorite candy with the same palm juice called jaggery.
- Will drive to the palm forest, observe the agrarian lifestyle of this regional farmers extracting palm juice from palm trees and making a local favorite candy with the same palm juice called jaggery.
We will proceed Mt. Popa (4981 feet), an extinct volcano, with temperate weather and lush green landscape. Climb to Popa Temple by iron stairways (if you like), enjoy the landscape of Bagan plain.
We will be back to Bagan and visit to lacqureware work place. An hour boat excursion along the Ayarwaddy River at Sunset.
Overnight in Bagan.
Day 4: Bagan to Heho by a 40 min flight – visit Inle Lake
After arrival to Heho Airport, an hour drive to Nyaung Shwe town. En route we will visit to Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery and 15 min boat transfer to the resort.
- Sightseeing starts with visiting to Inpawkhon village to see Traditional weaving Mill, Nam Pan Village; Black Smith, Burmese Cheroot. After lunch, visit to Nga Phe Chaung Monastery, Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Floating Garden. Overnight in Inle Lake.
Day 5: Inle Lake – Visit 5 Day Market, Explore Indein village and its pagodas complex
This morning, we will enjoy seeing to 5 Days Market at one of the villages. (When we know your travel date, we can update you which market day will be held on your travel date in Inle Lake. The Market day at village goes with yearly local calendar)
- Next agenda to Indein village; magnificent place where thousands of pagodas are clustered in the same complex, supposed to built by one of the kings from the Bagan era. You will love walking through the bamboo forest, climbing the stairways heading to the hill, over viewing the lake. That excursion will offer you highly satisfying your morning trip.
After lunch, visit to workplace of Shan paper that is made of mulberry bark and transformed into Shan umbrellas and other beautiful products. We will go back to hotel and have a relaxing evening. Overnight in Inle Lake.
Day 6: Inle Lake – Heho/ Yangon by an hour flight, visit Yangon, depart from Yangon
Transfer to Heho Airport to take flight to Yangon. Upon arrival, visit Yangon if your time allows before transfer to Yangon International Airport to take your departure flight.